Protect your crew for as little as $0.20/hour per person!
and Their Full-Time Employees
Businesses in the building industry often struggle to source adequate and cost-effective benefits for themselves and their employees.
We have a solution
The Builders Benefits Plan allows you to set up an affordable plan with as few as 3 people.
As low as $0.20/hour per person per month!
- We pick up the phone. Your employees can easily reach us for help.
- No medical questionnaire required to join.
- Easily submit claims by taking a picture through our mobile app.
- Convenience of a prescription drug card.
- Dentists can send us claims electronically.
- Added flexibility with Health Care Spending Accounts for enhanced coverage.
- Every covered employee receives a benefits booklet, drug/dental card, and travel package.
- Full access to ConnectUs HR Toolkits.
- Quick reimbursement by Direct Deposit.
- Monthly billing with easy PAP.
- Quick claims turnaround in 1 to 3 business days.
- Minimum 3 Employees including you, the business owner.
- Eligible Employees must work a minimum of 24 hours per week.
- Part Time Employees can be covered with a Health Care Spending Account.
- Waiting period for Full Time Employees is three (3) months unless waived in full by the Employer upon enrollment. The waiting period does not apply to Eligible Employees currently on payroll as of effective date of benefits plan.
- Coverage ceases at age 70.
- Health Care Spending Account contributions must be fully employer-funded in accordance with Revenue Canada guidelines.
- Plan will renew annually on your policy anniversary date.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Am I eligible?
As the owner, what are the advantages of setting up a benefits plan through my business?
If you add a Health Care Spending Account, you can use it to make sure all your health and dental care expenses (including the portions not covered by the main plan) are covered and 100% of the cost is a tax-deductible business expense when administered through a benefits plan.
What about my employees?
You can build your plan with different benefits for different groups of employees. It’s a no-brainer. You’ll save money and gain protection for your family and employees.
What if I have multiple business partners?
We will work with you to find what works best for you.